Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mamas out there! I hope everyone was pampered, and loved, and told over and over again how amazing they are!
Being a mom, it's tough. Every single day I'm amazed at just how tough it is. And that's on a good day. On the bad days, I basically just tell myself that I am not cut out for it, and whoever allowed me to be responsible for these little lives really just had no clue! But, the rewards. Oh man! Hearing Joel say, "I want to kiss your face mommy" Hearing Ciena say "Today was the best day I ever had!" And seeing Logan's eyes follow me around the room, like I am the most important thing to look at. It's a really amazing thing. And even though I have a lot of days when I feel like a complete failure, and my kids cannot stand to look at me......I remember.
I am their mom, the only one they want when they're sick, or scared, or sad, or even happy. I know them best. I know that Ciena likes her meat cut in strips. I know that Joel doesn't like yogurt that has fruit in it. I know that Logan will instantly calm down if he is swaddled. I know everything about them, because I am their mom. Happy Mother's day mommies! I hope you are all as blessed as I am<3

No comments:

Post a Comment