Friday 3 May 2013

What I want for Mother's Day.

-To shower BY MYSELF for 20 minutes

-To go an hour without anyone touching me

-To go shopping, and pick out something for myself

-To eat my breakfast/lunch/dinner while it's hot

-To be the only one drinking my tea/water/juice

-To poop.....with the door closed....no fingers under the door....no banging on the door....no bodies slamming against the door

-To not have to change any poopy diapers

-To watch whatever I want on t.v

-To take a nap

-No dishes/laundry/mopping/scrubbing...you get the idea

-Calorie free chocolate

-A nice big thank you

To all the moms out there. Just know that you are all amazing. Being a mother is the toughest job there is, and even though you probably feel like you're doing it wrong sometimes, and you have the weight of the world on your shoulders, and if you hear "Moooooooommmmmmm" one.more.time, you will snap.....know that your children love you more than anything. And they don't notice the screw ups, and even if they do, don't worry, they have like a 3 second memory. Know that you are important, and amazing, and loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment