Tuesday 30 April 2013

You know what really grinds my gears??

Sorry I'm a day late, I fell asleep at like 7:30 last night...

Anyways, this week, celebrity edition!!

Kim Kardashian- Alright, so Kim K, famous for nothing, right? I mean, she has a sex tape, and a terrible reality show, but neither of them are any good. Although I will admit, that seeing Kim cry on screen is pretty amusing.
Awesome, right!

She married a complete douchebag, I mean, how she didn't realize what an asshole he was before her 10 million dollar wedding, that lasted 72 days, I'll never understand. So, now she is pregnant. And her stylist is apparently taking a 9 month long smoke break. Holy hell, Kim, you look terrible. You need a maternity bra....STAT! And you pretty much need to burn anything that looks like this,

You are pregnant!! Maternity clothes suck if you have no fucking money, and have to shop at Walmart, but being pregnant, and a millionaire?! Get yourself some clothes that fit you, and a nice pair of maternity underwear that you can tuck under your boobs. You will feel so much better.


Amanda Bynes- Hmmm, I'm not even sure what to say here. But the phrase "Pulling a Britney comes to mind. I'm sure we all remember the old Amanda, the spunky, funny as hell star.
Aww, so cute. Well, let me bring you up to speed. This is where we are now....
Now, I can totally get behind that statement. But, her various new looks, along with her obsessive, and sometimes incoherent tweets, and it is very apparent that girlfriend is in need of some help. And this is a good example of child stars gone wild.


Gisele- Fuck, where do I start with this one? Gisele is one of the few celebrities that I would love to punch out. Her comments regarding motherhood continue to amaze, and irritate me. Here are a few...

Some people here think they don’t have to breastfeed, and I think, ‘Are you going to give chemical food to your child, when they are so little?’ There should be a worldwide law, in my opinion, that mothers should breastfeed their babies for six months.”

"I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals. I was mindful about what I ate, and I gained only 30 pounds."


Well la-di-frickin-da! 


Reese Witherspoon- Now, this is a new one for me. I actually always loved her. But after her husband's DUI, and her insane diva behaviour....my feelings have changed. 

I'm sure a lot of people will say,"people make mistakes!" Yeah, they do. But when your mistake could KILL someone, then I'm sorry, I have no sympathy for you. Not only the fact that they were driving drunk, but, they are millionaires! They can afford a driver to drive them around! I totally get what it's like to be a new parent, you want to go out, blow off some steam. Great, do that. But you have to be really fucking stupid to get behind the wheel after you've been drinking. And then to get all, "Do you even know who I am?!" Yeah, we know. We just don't fucking care.

No comments:

Post a Comment