Friday 12 April 2013

If I had a million dollars...

Imagine me singing that. Sounds good, doesn't it?

Anyways, in honour of the 649 jackpot tomorrow being a whooping $55 million dollars, I decided to compile a list of things that I would do if I won.....

-Wipe my ass with a $100 bill, just because I could

-Trick out my minivan....totally not kidding

-"Rent" Rebel Wilson for the day

-Disneyworld baby!!

-Move into this house....ASAP!
-Hire a professional photog to follow my kids around all day, taking candid photos

-Hire a professional trainer/cook/stylist

-Hire Justin Timberlake to show up at my house....like this
-Finally buy a flatscreen t.v.....or 10

-Go to college

-Fund some cool, cutting edge research

-Hire someone to come take all of the junk my husband has littered our yard with for 7 years. Yes, even the camper, that's sole purpose is to hold more junk. Take it all!

-Hire a nanny that's only job is dealing with tantrums, and diapers

-Punch Justin Bieber in the face. There's too many reasons to list

-Give my mom enough money to retire....so she has more time to babysit

-Finally make all of my Pinterest boards a reality!!

No comments:

Post a Comment