Thursday 1 March 2012

First post!

So, I'm not entirely sure how you start the first post of a blog. I mean am I suppose to say something witty, or clever? Well, too bad. I am definately not witty, and I'm way too tired to be clever.
I will start by telling you about myself, and why I started this blog.

I am 28 years old, I live in a small town...if you wanna call it that. I have been married to the love of my life for almost 5 years. I have 3 kids: Ciena who is almost 6, Joel who is just over 2, and Logan who is 6 weeks. I'm a pretty simple girl, I love nothing more than curling up on the couch and watching a movie that makes me laugh till I cry. And  right about now I'm hoping that I'm interesting enough for anyone to even want to read my blog at all.

I realized very quickly how fast time goes by when you start having kids. I mean, I seriously wonder how it is possible that I will have a 6 year old  in 3 months?? Really?? And now when I look back, I realize that I can't pinpoint how i felt that first year, or the second one. I remember the milestones, I can tell you the little details. But what I'm missing is the feelings. Having a child is so life changing, and I just can't seem to remember what I felt when I held my daughter for the first time, or when she took her first steps. And that's where the blog comes into play. I want to have someplace that I can ramble on and on about how I feel, about life in general....but mainly motherhood, and all of the horrible, amazing, terrifying, and wonderful things that go along with it.

So thanks for taking this ride with me, and I hope I don't bore you to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment