Saturday 3 March 2012

So dieting pretty much sucks!

I decided this week to get serious about the diet. It has been six weeks since I had Logan, I need to start getting healthy again. I think I've done alright this week so far. I got quite a few great recipes from www.skinnytaste.com and i managed to make something new every night this week! I've been drinking lots of water, and trying to be somewhat active during the day. I'm trying to stay motivated by remembering that i want my breast reduction, but I have to get my weight down first. I actually haven't been struggling as much as I thought I would. Until today.

Aunt Flo decided to make her grand re-entrance.....and now I want to eat a bread factory, and I would like to marry a chocolate cake. Hopefully the weigh in on Monday isn't too brutal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment